Tuesday, January 1, 2008

To Be or Not to Be its truly all up to me

I was asleep and this topic came to me, I was tossing and tuning and my wife was getting frustrated about me not being able to sleep. I told her I had something I needed to write down before I could rest well. Well it really just dawned on me, that my success and lack of it all really depends on me. The reason I say that with such amazement is that for the first time I truly believe it and better yet I know what I need to do today, tomorrow and so on to obtain what it is that I truly want. Individuals always say it, but do you really mean that you know what you want. It is as clear as the sun is on a sunny day. I want freedom, freedom not only from debt, but from the constraints of having to live by everyone’s rules. I know that I can and will change the rules for me; I want and know I can do it for others, but you must first believe that the rules can be changed.

The rules are always made up by someone, have you ever wondered who made up the 9-5 rules for employment and that it takes exactly 40 hours for everyone to get a said task completed. There are rules for all of us to follow, but why do you have to be like everyone else, lets start living out of this box that we all so carefully trying to stay in. Well these rules are changing daily, but not as fast as I would like them to, so I have decided to create my own rules, my own playbook. It will not be that thick and it will not have a lot of details in it. I will be able to tell you this before I even write a word in it, every page will have something on it that I like and want to do. Sounds nice, and most that are reading this will say, yeah that sounds nice, but you are different you have your own business, you can dictate your terms better than me, well at one time I was in your shoes and had to listen to my knuckle head boss and decided I could lead me better that he could to the promised land. My life will be lived on terms that will give me first and foremost freedom, by the end of 2008 or towards the beginning of 2009 I will work only 9 months a year and vacation and or do nothing for 90 days a year.

What would it be like to have 90 days a year off, no I am not including those days that most call a vacation the weekend. I will have 90 days 3 entire months off every year, not including weekends which most look forward to starting on Monday. It can and will happen, why you might ask, well I know and truly believe it can happen and I am implementing systems and structures to insure that it will be possible. My goal is to make more in less time, why not someone else is doing it why not me, why not make more in less time and have more time with the one’s you love or doing things that you like to do. All it takes is a plan, and for you to implement the plan that can give you the life you deserve instead of the life you have. I have talked to my partners and we have 30 day,60-90-180-366 day goals and benchmarks we need to hit to insure that not only will I have and enjoy my life at the end of this year, but my partners as well. It is a very good feeling to have to know that if and when I hit my goals every month, my life is becoming easier and easier.

My plan is my plan, what’s yours, are you really serious about making a change in your life, if you are I am committed to helping you, the first thing you need to realize, it is simple, but not easy, it will be hard, but very rewarding. It is your life do you think you are worth it. Act as if you are fighting for your future, your happiness and well being depends on your actions today, not tomorrow. If you acted with this in mind daily, weekly, or monthly you probably would have a different mindset, your actions would be decidedly more action oriented. Let take a pop quiz, if you had to grade your success or lack of success on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the best where would you rate your 2007. I would rate my 2007 a 2 that means I have a long way to go, where would you rate yours and what is even more important what are you going to do today to insure that rating will be a 10. In closing I would like to say that 2008 will be a year to remember for me, I have some outrageous goals for January, and then it’s off to the races from there on. What do you have planned for January, better yet and even more important what do you have planned for the next 7-10 in January, everyday counts. Procrastination is the biggest dream stealer that I know, stop putting off your life till tomorrow.

Living Life on your terms starts and ends with you, are you ready to do something different, success is available for everyone, but most will never achieve even a portion of the success of others due to fear of failure, failure is a very real part of success, the more you fail, the more chances you have of success.

Sincerely

Darrick H Scruggs

Your Freedom Coach

313-790-3680

www.Thepowertobefree.com

thepowertobefree@gmail.com

No comments:

This is truly Amazing, the mind is the powerful tool on the universe