Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thank YTB For my Book

Why I Love YTB

I love YTB. Well, let me first say that it is not due to the large checks that everyone receives from the YTB business. I am not a Dream Team recipient nor am I a Level 1 Director--yet. No other networking program that I have ever tried before has given me what YTB has given me. I have tried several network marketing businesses from Link Communications, (phones and cellular), Mellaluca, Amway, Pre-Paid Legal, and Primerica. They are all great companies. If marketed correctly they will give you exactly what you put into it. Yes, they are good companies but I never had any love for them. I love YTB!

In the past, I always just showed up. I did nothing between the meetings. If I had any conversations about the business, it was always filled with negativity. I would constantly say things like, “This stuff doesn’t work.” “I’m not good at this.” “Even though Donald Trump and Robert Kiyosaki say that network marketing is the best way to build wealth today…I don’t think they meant this business!” There was a load of negative tapes playing in my head and I just couldn’t hear past them.

I knew individuals personally that had made money with YTB. Yet, for some reason I never gave the business my all. Well, something about YTB suddenly clicked with me one day. YTB somehow connected with that inner voice that had been deep within me for 38 years. The volume on the negative thoughts began to diminish steadily. The positive influence of YTB began to change my thinking on a lot of things. The once tiny repressed voice began to grow in volume and resonance. It all rang true. And when it clicks, it just clicks!

I joined YTB in March of 2007, site unseen. I had no product knowledge, but I joined on the strength of two great men that were very successful in their fields. In life if you are going to follow someone at least follow someone who has what you want. These gentleman were success personified. I wanted what they had. I knew even if I didn’t succeed at the business, I would have access to the minds of these two gentlemen. That was well worth it for me. Still, there was so much more in store for me with YTB.

The process has been a journey to say the least. I have diligently called and emailed. I have worked at inspiring people. I have sincerely put effort and creativity into demonstrating to people that there is more to living than just existing. I’ve urged people to ask themselves why they would settle for just getting by when they can truly live the lives that they have always dreamed of living. I have even showed people a plan in which I reveal to them how they can achieve the success of a lifetime within a mere 1-3 years of hard work.

Objections? I’ve encountered it all. Still, objections, resistance or rejection have never deterred me. I have heard and I have likely said it all myself before. I have a little phrase and series of questions that I use when individuals give me excuses. I say, “Well, what’s the alternative? Would you rather work 30 years at one job? And that’s if you don’t get laid-off or downsized. We all realize that jobs today no longer have a 30-year lifespan. Right? So you will not even be able to obtain the gold watches and pensions that your grandparents and parents used to get. Do you feel that your future is secure? Will you just work all of your life just to work all your life until you die? Is that what you are telling me you want?” No one has ever honestly been able to say that they really want to embrace any part of those losing scenarios.

The problem for most people is that they are afraid. They fear failure. Truth be told, failure is not really failure if we learn from it. If we keep following a consistently failing path, however, that’s a very serious problem. Most of us can clearly see that business as usual today will lead the majority of Americans to a life of lack, struggle and failure. Yet, so many people continue to run like little rats on wheels. They know they’re going in circles but they’re afraid to jump off the wheel. The definition of insanity is; doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results. I know the fear that holds people back. They must push past it though. As one of the top motivational books out there advises; Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway.

Let’s get back to why I love YTB. It’s not for the money. There was a YTB presentation or something that mentioned Coach. He was destined to do great things as his mother had always told him he would. He struggled and had to deal with death as well in his life. Through all of his many struggles he kept that burning desire for greatness within him. He held fast to what his mother told him on her dying bed. He could almost hear his mother whispering to him saying, “You are going to do great things in your life Son…Great things.” Thus far in Coach’s life, everything his mother spoke over his life has come to fruition. He has done and continues to do great things.

My father consistently spoke those same words over my life when I was a boy. He said, “Darrick I do not know what or how, but God will pour a great blessing on you and you will not even know where it came from!” Well, I now know exactly what vehicle God is using to pour great blessings on my life. I found it with YTB. My thought patterns have changed dramatically. Understand that it is not the monetary success that I am referring to here, though monetary success is a major component of YTB. I have seen many people who have gotten into YTB and within a few short months they have completely replaced their salaries. Others have doubled and even tripled their salaries. That is exceptional, but that is not why YTB has been such a blessing in my life.

My thoughts have changed due to YTB and with the change in my thoughts my life has also changed. It is just as Dr. Wayne Dyer says in his book,Change Your Thoughts - Change Your Life”. That’s really how it works. The voice of success and the spirit of abundance that have taken over in my life are simply undeniable and irresistible. It drives me forward. It’s that voice that comes out when it can no longer be kept down. It drowns out all negativity. It moves me to take positive actions everyday. It won’t allow me to be idle. What is that spirit? It is the spirit of success and hard work. It is a blessing from God. Failure is not an option. YTB awakened the sleeping giant of ultimate success within me and I am doing things that I never even dreamed of doing before. I’m unstoppable!

Individuals do not believe me when I tell them that I have never consistently written before. Well, prior to joining YTB, I had not written consistently. Greatness propels me forward and I just have to go with this blessing that my father told me God had in store for me. I remember it all started with an email that I sent out about the YTB opportunity. I wrote a message to tell others about what this business was doing for me and how in just a short time it had change my family’s life and my life. And “BAM!” A light flashed on. Someone called in response to my message. A few people answered my e-mails and wanted to learn how gain their financial freedom with YTB. I was and still am amazed.

Writing about YTB made me really see and appreciate the power of the pen coupled with YTB. I found a new gift thanks to YTB after writing my first few messages. So I decided to send another message and another. It was like discovering a new calling in life. I’ve found that I sincerely like to write. I have a lot to say. People need to hear my story because it inspires them to connect with their own story. What’s even more of a blessing is that people tell me all the time how much they enjoy and appreciate my message. That means more to me than words can say.

As the light within me grew brighter and brighter I asked myself a significant question. Why not write a book? I don’t want to just talk about writing a book as so many people do. I want to write it. Being a part of YTB has stirred up something very powerful within me. I’ve tasted success. I know what it means to set a goal and work for it. I know how very satisfying it feels to reach my goals. I have enjoyed the sweet taste of success thanks to YTB. It’s touching every area of my life and now I want more!

I want to share this feeling and the satisfaction of building wealth with others. I want to create something that will share the secrets of true success, help others to change the way they think, thus changing their lives in a profound and powerful way. So with that said, my first book will be done by January 1, 2008 thanks to God pouring blessings into my life through YTB. I also know that my business will blossom from this point on.

The name of my book is “Life Behind Invisible Bars”. Thanks to the inspiring story from Coach and the book, Shoot for the Stars, I asked myself why not write this book? There was nothing to lead me to believe that I shouldn’t. In fact, everything seems to indicate that I should. All the profits from the book will go to The Michigan Lupus Foundation of which I act as treasurer. I know the importance of making a decision and dealing with it. The foundation is officially known as the LNFMSF Foundation. It has been in existence for 5 years and it is growing. The year 2008 will be a breakout year for us at the LNFMSF (http://www.LatreeseFagan.org/) because I am speaking that over the foundation. There is power in that. I am also willing to put in the work and effort to make it a reality. My goal is to make Michigan’s Lupus Foundation a household name, raise funds for the foundation and to help countless lupus survivors in the process.

In closing I would like to make a special request. If YTB would be willing to sponsor a portion of the book, I will include an entire chapter devoted to my 7 months in this extraordinary business. If YTB helps me to help make this worthy project into a shining success, I will also include an entire page with the YTB information on it recognizing the company as a sponsor. This will make YTB known to a greater target market and it will demonstrate to people what I already know about the company. That is that YTB is more than just a business, it’s people helping people. That’s why I love YTB.


www.lifebehindinvisiblebars.blogspot.com

No comments:

This is truly Amazing, the mind is the powerful tool on the universe