Sunday, November 18, 2007

Michigan-Ohio State What's so Important

Michigan-Ohio State what’s so important

The big game is over, Ohio State has won again, I am a true blue Michigan fan, and I know all the stats of Michael Hart, Henne, and the rest of the bunch at U of M. I may even bleed Maize and Blue, but in the grand scheme of thing does it really matter. This not a knock on anyone that went to the game, watch it on TV, and even made a rather hefty wager on the event. The reason why I use this as a topic is that we usually get more excited about something that is happening in someone’s life other than ours. Why is that, if Michigan won would that have changed your life, probably not, since Ohio State won again what has happened, probably nothing, but now you have to find something to get excited about now, what is it going to be.

Well I have a clue, what about your life, why not plan your life the way you do, for your favorite TV show, I mean I can’t count how many times I have had to reschedule appointments due to get this American Idol,( again someone else living there dreams and shooting for the stars not the Millions of devoted fans watching, Simon earns 50 million a year telling people how bad they are and we tune in week after week) Dancing with the Stars, or maybe its 24 or Cold Case. Have you ever researched what the actors make on the made for TV dramas, some make what we make in a year, per episode. I like watching a good game like the rest of you, I have my Michigan Jacket, of course hat, jogging suit, socks and all the other Michigan gear I can pay for, but there is one big difference between me an you. I understand the best way I can give back to Michigan is to become a great success and give back to the University. In the grand scheme of things which one do you feel the University of your choice would appreciate more, your undying devotion to watching the game or your extreme generosity in donating a new wing to the University of your Choice. As for American idol why not just make enough money and go watch it live, stop being on the sidelines, lets get in the game we all call life.

I can only speak for myself; I know that I am not currently living the life I think I deserve, so I am willing to work day and night to change it. I have stopped blaming everyone else for my misfortunes and decided to devote the next 12 months to living the life I deserve. Well what are you going to do over the next 12, if you are like most it will just be a snapshot of your current circumstances. It does not have to be that way, you are the only one that can change that, stop the dreaded P (Procrastination) word and do something about it today, not tomorrow. Life is short so you really only have a short window of opportunity to really enjoy it. We are young and dumb first, then we become older and supposedly wiser, then we truly age and start reflecting on all the mistakes we made and the dreaded What if syndrome. So whatever your current situation except it, embrace it, and make a commitment that today is the first day of my new life, the old which I lived for so many years are a thing of the past, today I will reinvent myself, I will start living the life I always dreamed of. Food for thought, someone today is buying the home of there dreams why aren’t you, someone today is taking the vacation of the lives, why not you, and today someone will become a millionaire, why not you.

So for all that believe in fairy tales and that dreams do come true, you need to attend today’s YTB meeting at 3 Pm in Farmington Hills,

YTB in less than 6 years has produce many millionaires, get this they have 12 in there short existence that have done it in 12 months or less, dream a little what would you do with 1 million in the next 12 months. Someone’s going to make $1,000,000.00 in YTB in the next 12 month why not you.

www.lifebehindinvisiblebars.blogspot.com

31800 Northwestern Hwy # 205

Farmington Hills, MI 48334

313-790-3680 if you need directions or want to start earlier.

No comments:

This is truly Amazing, the mind is the powerful tool on the universe